For our dynamic team of AI researcher and IT developers we are looking for An Office-Coordinator for our office in Lahore, Pakistan. AI4LYF is a company with dynamic environment comprising a team of researchers and developers with mission of building Artificial Intelligence based diagnosis solutions to revamp and continuously improve Healthcare sector.
We are looking for a person who will perform responsibilities related to daily office operations and finance.
1. Office Operations
- Ensure smooth running of all daily operations in the office.
- Supervise office support staff to ensure a clean and healthy environment in the office.
- Maintain and ensure that all company assets are in working condition.
- Manage office supplies and place orders
- Handle all HR operations.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents ensuring compliance with the quality standards like ISO 9001.
- Resolve employees’ operational issues.
- Conduct activities to keep the employees engaged.
- Taking care of important events related to employees,
- Handel Company LinkedIn Profile to reach potential resources and keep it active with activities aligned with company vision
- Perform online searches, gather data, prepare reports and presentations
- Carry out and coordinate special assignments for senior personnel ,like online searches for specific information prepare reports and presentation
- Liaison with HR and Finance consultant to ensure HR and Finance policies are implemented as per protocol to meet quality standards like ISO 9001.
- Log expenses, file receipts properly and prepare regular reports on expenses
- Process payroll and take care of company related banking matters
- Petty cash expenses on things like groceries and supplies etc
- Ensure financial records comply the rules by the regulatory bodies
- Verify, validate and log financial expenses for the new office space of company under construction
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business/Finance with second major in Information Technology or related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Work experience especially in software house as an admin account and HR assistant, or similar role is desirable.
- Experience of filing and record keeping
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, power point and spreadsheets.
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation
- Knowledge of national taxation rules is a plus point
- Experience of overseeing/assisting on a construction project is a plus point
- Willing to commute to office location: Sector C, Bahria Town, Lahore
- Experience or knowledge of ISO 9001 compliance requirements
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Leaves
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Friendly work environment
- A working environment where you can groom & enhance your knowledge
How to apply:
Please send your CVs to email@example.com