Job Title: ML/AI Engineer
Number of Vacancies: Multiple
If you are a machine learning enthusiast and willing to stretch yourself to tap your true potential, here is the opportunity. We are looking for passionate and skilled ML/AI engineers to join our expanding team for our US based organization (www.ai4lyf.com) for its office in Lahore, Pakistan.
Job Description/ Main responsibilities:
- Develop state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning models for the prediction and classification using heterogeneous multi-modal data.
- Develop complete data pipeline for the machine learning tasks.
- Set up and maintain environments for the development and testing of advanced analytics and machine learning projects.
- Visual presentation of data and results to facilitate smart decision making.
- Learn to advance the models performance beyond the state of the art using cutting edge AI/ML techniques from recent literature independently or with mentorship of world class experts working with the organization.
Tasks you will be performing on daily basis as ML/AI Engineer:
- Format, integrate and store data based on the requirements
- Pre-process data for cleaning, restructuring, feature engineering and visualization
- Installing and upgrading required packages and libraries for machine learning tasks
- Train, validate and optimize state of the art machine learning/ deep learning models
- Visualize results for extracting practical insight
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning for multiclass and multiple output classification
- Experience of managing i.e., storing, formatting, pre-processing, fusing, enriching large data sets particularly multi-sensory data
- Proficiency in Python coding, and its data management, machine learning, deep learning and data visualization libraries and packages e.g., Pandas, Sckit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, Matplot, Seaborn etc.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Conceptual clarity of architectures, implementation, and optimization of machine learning and deep learning models
- Experience in programming in Python and knowledge of good coding practices
- Urge to enhance their skills in the filed of machine learning and AI
- Passion for applying AI in healthcare for the betterment of humanity.
Master’s in software engineering/ Computer Science/ ECE/ Artificial Intelligence/ Data Science or equivalent from a renowned university.
Full time, in office day shift.
A highly competitive/lucrative salary package based on the skill set, qualification, work experience. The package will also include generous bonuses based reward for outstanding performance throughout the employment.
How to apply:
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share your github/ Kaggle profile if available.